The state Autonomous institution of the Kaliningrad region " Regional perinatal center "(GAU CO "ROC") is the leading institution of obstetrics of the Kaliningrad region, successfully solves non-standard tasks of examination and treatment of pregnant women, gynecological patients and newborn children.
The center specializes in the delivery of women with complications of pregnancy, multiple pregnancies, the management of premature birth, the birth of children with RH conflicts, malformations of the heart, nervous system, urinary system, childbirth after IVF.
Medical care for foreign citizens temporarily staying or permanently residing in the Russian Federation is provided in the GAU "Regional perinatal center" in accordance with:
* Federal law No. 323-FZ of 21.11.2011 "on the basis of public health protection in the Russian Federation";
* Resolution of the government of the Russian Federation of 06.03.2016 No. 186 "on approval of the Rules of medical care for foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation";
* Resolution of the government of the Russian Federation of 04.10.2012 No. 1006 "on approval of the Rules for the provision of paid medical services by medical organizations";
* other normative documents regulating the provision of medical care in the Russian Federation, including within the framework of the Federal project "development of export of medical services", included in the national project "health Care".
Admission of foreign citizens to the GAU CO "ROC" is carried out on the identity document while providing a notarized copy of it, as well as in the presence of a document confirming the legal stay of a foreign citizen in Russia (migration card, visa, registration, etc.).
When applying for treatment in GAU CO "ROC" foreign citizens must have in addition to a document proving the identity and legality of stay in Russia:
* information about the purpose of hospitalization;
* medical documents: extracts from the medical history, the results of examinations;
* contact details of the patient and / or his / her authorized representative (phone number, e-mail address).
Information must be sent to the email address of the AGENCY FOR the "ROC": email@example.com
In the subject line be sure to specify the name of the patient.
After consultation with the profile specialist, a preliminary treatment plan is drawn up and agreed with the patient.
After agreeing the amount of the contract with the patient, the date of hospitalization is determined. Payment according to the price list is made before carrying out diagnostic or medical procedures. Both cash and non-cash payments are possible in our Center.
At admission and discharge from hospital foreign citizens GAU KO "ROC" carries out the action of the migration of accounting: statement and deregistration of the place of residence within information interaction with public authorities on issues of migration control.
For the convenience and comfort of foreign citizens in our Center organized service to support the treatment, providing for the work of a curator who speaks English and German, whose services are provided under a separate contract.
For examination and treatment of foreign citizens, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org